Thursday 10 December 2015

Dark Days Darker Nights ft. Madrid Solo, LaVian, Finesmith & PosESioN

So today, I am in love with this blog so I am warning you now it is going to be a long one. Today I featured so many designers that I love from before I left as well as one new one that I blogged about a few days ago. I decided to get back into my creative side and do something a little dark with a lot more of me in it then just basic blogging and posing. I have also finished setting up my studio so I promise that I will now include my poses and backgrounds into my style cards for you.

We will start with the headshot and work out way out so from the top down, we will begin with my favorite makeup designer ever: Madrid Solo. What can I say, they offer the best quality work and have something unique for almost every outfit I have ever styled. I could live in this store and never leave, so if you are not a part of their group please go join and take a look at their work with a stunning group gift. This one seen below is called karma (full face) and guess what! It is in their outlet and available to you for only 50L( even less then today's 55L Thursday!) alongside many other stunning pieces. So grab the taxi above and come on by and please tell me, what is your favorite Madrid Solo piece and why I would love to hear from you.

Also featured in this stunning headshot is another one of my longstanding favorites: Finesmith. This stunning set comes with a variety of centre gems so that you can wear it with just about anything. This is the dark set (as seen in the metals) and I find it puts a nice edge to the jewllery. With a nice large necklace this fits perfectly with the low neckline of today's dress.

Raw Shot: Azreal Midnight
Hair: Jelena Ebony - Tukinowaguma
Makeup: Karma (Full Face) -Madrid Solo
Jewelry: Dark Desire - Finesmith
Dress: Endless Love- LaVian
Jacket: Femme Fatale - GizzA
Pose: Soleil (10) - *PosESioN*
Background: Studio 4 - KaTink
Continuing down, next up is this stunning jacket by GizzA. While styling this outfit I knew I wanted to add some volume. I wanted a statement piece, something different. and thats when I came across this stunning piece. I grabbed the demo off of MarketPlace (here) and knew I had to have it. This dark, semi transparent coat is just what you need to add a statement to your little black dress and is perfect for the winter. The ruffles fit perfectly and it comes with a stunning underbust corset as well. GizzA has always had amazing pieces but for me this just took the cake today.

Now onto the main course. This stunning dress by LaVian. This amazing little dress is beyond perfect for any style, It can be glitzy and glam but you can also darken the tone with styling (which is what I decided to do). This dress comes with the LaVian signature HUD that allows you to pick from 35 textures for the top, belt and skirt so that you may mix and match to your hearts desire.
 This well textured and well fit mesh is bound to become a staple in your inventory for those pesky last minute events!

Below this beautiful dress I paired my favorite pony boots by KCreations. I have had these boots for years from this little kink shop and I can honestly say, they are my favorite. With a texture HUD and mod capabilities it gives you many ways to customize the color of these boots (I like to personally use color under cursor). So if your looking for a great pair of pony boots to add to your collection, these are definitely worth trying out as they are mesh and they do not require Slink or similar concept feet.

Raw Shot: Azreal Midnight
Hair: Jelena Ebony - Tukinowaguma
Makeup: Karma (Full Face) -Madrid Solo
Jewelry: Dark Desire - Finesmith
Dress: Endless Love- LaVian
Jacket: Femme Fatale - GizzABoots: Pony Boots - KCreations
Pose: Adventure (8) - *PosESioN*
Background: Studio 4 - KaTink
Last but certainly not least, I want to address my favorite pose designer: Dhariel. I have always been a huge fan of these poses and I am proud to say I own well over 500 and I constantly feel like it is never enough. I can always go to PosESioN and find exactly what I am looking for for just about anything I can possible style; no matter how impossible the prims seem to me. With amazing group gifts and 10% back on purchases with your group tag active, I cannot think of a single reason why you wouldn't be in the group, or even shopping anywhere else for poses because his couple poses are also to die for! So I hope this isnèt news for you but when you need somewhere to go, please check here you are bound to find what you are looking for!

2 comments: