Tuesday 26 January 2021

Lounge and Reset ft. ViSion @Uber, Chop Zuey & Stealthic

 So I think, this blog has really turned into a sanctuary for me. I am finding the styles make each day really relate to my mood and the release I need. Really opening my eyes discussing with my Naturopathic doctor today. I need to relax, literally, I give myself so much stress and resentment that I am exhausted. So its time to cozy up, take a deep breath and breathe. I am taking control. This is my life, it is where I am meant to be. I was lead here and I am taking control of it. 

And what better way to unwind then with a new round of Uber opening up? Especially when this new casual set from ViSion (Eloise)is a work of art. I don't often wear flats, but this is just something I would love to wear in real life. The megapack includes a vest, jumpsuit with optional belt and a kick ass pair of sneakers and is available for only 1850L with ViSions usual stunner color palette. But before we get there, lets talk holy cow size batman. This stunning jumpsuit and vest set comes in Lara, Petite, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy and Perky. And the shoes come in Maitreya Flat, Belleza Flat, Legacy Flat, Kupra Flat and Slink Flat. Like seriously, this set works for everyone, and looks amazing on every body type. 

About the HUDS for Eloise (Fatpack Description)

The jumpsuit comes with two textures, plain and cotton, each in an awesome variety of 22 different colors. The optional belt also has the 22 color options with 8 metal options. You also get the freedom to change the zipper, which can be one of the 8 metal colors, or one of the 22 color options. 

The vest has 20 color options of various denim colors ( 5 of them are patterned with super cutes designs). There is also the option to change the metals to one of the 8 colors available. 

And the sneakers! I feel like I am writing a marathon but I really hope it helps. The body of the sneakers, the laces and the straps come in 22 colors. 


So what did I pair with this? Well obviously one of the best jewelers around, Chop Zuey. All I can say is thanks Belle for this killer kitty set! Katsumi Demi-Parue is a necklace and earring set that comes with a color changing HUD, making this the perfect addition to your collection for casual styling. 11 gemstones, 5 pearl necklace, 8 bows and 6 kitties. 

And obviously, look how fabulous this hair is. So maybe you can guess where I got this beauty from. Did you guess? Stealthic! I did say I was obsessed with their hair. Tis here is Brink. I have the reds HUD, that comes with a wide range of rooted and unrooted color options that are tintable with 4 style options. Flawless animation.  Perfect hair base. Great Texture. Natural look. These hairstyles are fitted to Catwa, LeLutka and Genus heads. Small breast options are fitted to Maitreya and large breast options are fitted to Hourglass.



Jumpsuit: Eloise - ViSion (@Uber)
Shoes: Eloise - ViSion (@Uber)

Necklace: Katsumi Demi Parue - Chop Zuey
Hair: Brink - Stealthic
Rings: Moon Rings - LIVIA
Watch: Diamond Silver Watch  - StyLovely 

No comments:

Post a Comment