Monday 14 June 2021

Feeling Glamourous ft. Moondance Boutique & LUXE Paris

 So I have been sharing a lot of my dark sense of self, so let's us lighten the mood with the other end of my personality. I can also be super girly and I am a sucker for a good glam look. So get all dressed up with me, let's go to a ballroom and have some fun. 

To bring some light into my life today, I want to share with a new gown that I picked up from LUXE Paris. Her name is Avalon, and she is a fun blue/grey gown with a mesh feature near the hips and subtle details on the bottom of the skirt. This lowcut, open back down fits beautifully and really flatters your shape. 

One thing I love about a neckline like this is it really opens up the realm of possibilities for jewelry, so what's a new dress without some new jewels to go with. And I have just the place for you, have you been to the Designer's Showcase yet? No? Well your missing out because the new release from Moondance Boutique  will blow your socks off. Her name is Aster The Enchanter of Clarity. She features a delicate necklace, drop style earrings, bracelet and rings with Moondance's signature easy to use texture and resize HUD. 

                                                                           Sizes

Dress: Avalon - LUXE Paris         Alta, Isis, Venus, eBody Classic, Maitreya, Petite, Signature, Star, Tonic

Jewelry: Aster - Moondance Boutique                                              Unrigged Mesh
Hair: Vigil - Stealthic                                                                          Rigged Mesh

Shoes: Bindi Platforms - MODA                                               Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

Nails: My Blue Heaven Glitter - Entice                     Applier: Belleza, Slink, Maitreya, Omega



                  SLURL    Marketplace                                              SLURL    Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment