Thursday 8 July 2021

Darkness is Beautiful ft. Moondance Boutique & Dirty Princess

 Hey everyone! I have been spending so much time with those that I love that finding a balance has been chaos! But What am I wearing? I have so much content loaded up and ready to go for you from so many amazing designers. SL's birthday has been so good to our inventories and I cannot wait for what I have to come. So what was I shopping in? Lounging in with my loved ones? Well lets jump in because I have so much to share.

I love starting with a good pair of jewels to suit any mood, and the sub in me loves a good collar with a dramatic earring. Moondance Boutique served up the goods with this set. Candice is one of my go to's for a pretty collar. With Moondance's signature easy to use color change and resize HUD, they really are an inventory staple for me.  With such a sublte and stunning design, this can easily be paired with everything in your wardrobe. 

Today I paired it with a dress from a designer that has come to my attention over the last few weeks on the weekend sales, Dirty Princess. I am loving their darker and sultry pieces. They are amazing quality and fit like a glove. Very size inclusive, I have loved everything that I have picked up from them so far. So be sure to pop in and see what they have in store. You might just find a gem at a steal of a deal!

When styling any short dress, my go to are my thigh high boots, my favorite tattoos and some flowing hair.  ViSion, Carol G and TRUTH always have the goods. You will be seeing more of my tattoo work as I am really zoning in on my preferred style, but don't worry! I will still be sharing a good mix of SL to everyone here!

                                                                               Sizes


Dress: Darkness - Dirty Princess                                               Freya, HG, Lara, Legacy, V-Tech, 

Boots: Aleksia - ViSion                                                       Freya, HG, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

Tattoos: Skull Arms - CAROLG                                                                    BOM & Applier

Jewelry: Candice - Moondance Boutique                                                  Unrigged Mesh
  • Necklace
  • Earrings
Hair: Bloom - TRUTH                                                                                   Rigged Mesh




                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment