Thursday 4 February 2016

All Dolled Up With LaVian & Co.

Dress: Alyvia Gown by Lavian & Co.
Shoes: Vich Platform Shoes - LaVian & Co.
Boa: Fur Boa (Naturals Pallete) - Ghee
Bracelets: Shimmer Black Bangles - Ghee
Hair: Amanda - Catwa
Necklace: Skye - Lakyra
So like I said I would be doing semi raw shots for when I style looks for my shifts! Take a quick snapshot so I can share it all with you! Today's post is for LaVian! For this shift I styled the amazing gown created by Sage! This stunning gown comes with three different lace options (black as seen above, white and matching). The color change HUD offers you a vast array of color options! I paired this look with the new Vich shoes! Currently on the Mon @ LaVian boards in stores! This gown features amazing lace detail and rouched texture along the form fitting bodes. This dramatic mermaid gown is the perfect addition to your wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment