Wednesday 3 February 2016

Artisan Days ft. Ghee

So, this was a style I did for the Ghee Girl Competition, but unfortunately I was unable to get the photos in on time (thank you morning sickness all day). But I love the way it looks so I wanted to finish it to share with all of you. So clearly this outfit features Ghee!

I had a lot of fun putting this look together and love the way it turned out and I hope you do too! So I started with one of my favorite styles, the artisan dress and boots. I just love the textures and color palates available in this set. I am wearing the limited edition (it is a lighter purple but I do believe there are a few left!). But there is a darker purple available otherwise! The limited edition comes with 3 unique colors so it is definitely worth it! I paired with the matching cloche hat with an embroidered band. I paired this with the Fall 2015 nail HUD for a beautiful matching pink. I then styled in earrings from Ghee! Yes I know! They have a lovely set called Rosestone! I paired this with their awesome 10L bangles in black! I know I know so much Ghee!

Dress: Artisan - Ghee
Shoes: Artisan Boots - Ghee
Earrings: Rosestone Earrings (Platnium) - Ghee
Hat: Leather Cloche Hat - Ghee
Bracelets: Sparkle Shimmer Bangles - Ghee
Makeup: Cold as Ice - Madrid Solo  | Purple 1 - MUA
Necklace: Skye - Lakarya
Hair: Carrie - Truth

No comments:

Post a Comment