Thursday 24 December 2020

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year

 

Just wanted to do a quick post wishing everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a joyous New Year. I have two little babies, a mountain a toys and a crazy day planned. Fun fact, my daughter thinks she's picasso and painted her ENTIRE room with sudocream (diaper cream). Ever had that happen? Literally took 45 minutes just to get it out of her hair, let alone the room. Merry Christmas to me, thanks baby girl *facepalm*.

I figured I would share with you one last advent calendar goodie post. The jewelry above is Chop Zuey. Another gorgeous set with earrings, necklace and two bracelets. This set comes with a color change HUD making it a great addition to your styling closet. With both gold and silver metals and a variety of jewel colorings, I am sure you will find amazing use of this well after Christmas is said and done.

And next, the stunning dress that I am wearing is from Celestina's.  This beautiful gown is one of many she has available to you this Christmas. I believe past dates may be purchased for a steal of 25L Honestly the texture quality and fit were so great. Its such a simple yet stunning piece that it can be styled so many ways and if you do one, comment below I would love to see it.


Dress: Princess Vivians in Bella Gold - Celestinas

Jewelry: Oceans Set - Chop Zuey

Shawl: Full Perm Bolero Kit - Meli Aiko

Hair: Veronica - Wasabi Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment