Wednesday 23 December 2020

Welcoming Myself Back! ft. LeLutka & Chop Zuey

 Well what a crazy year 2020 has been. Life has been so crazy for me. Over the last few years, I have married, had two beautiful children and have found time to now return to my true passion of fashion  in blogging the things I love. I cannot commit to a schedule (with two kids under 4) but I would love to share some of the things I love best.

When returning, I learned all about the new tech and had so much fun working out all the new tools available to us. A huge thank you to the women who has always been my Second Life mamma, Ava Jhamin and L'Amour Model Management. That family is the best you could ever have.

Christmas is a great time of year in Second Life. Before my first style back, I had to make some changes and updates. I am now using a Maitreya Mesh Body Lara, and a mesh head! Which honestly blew my mind. I never even considered it a possibility and all their functions were amazing. It really expands what you can do, not to mention they are beautiful.

So that brings me to today, I wanted to share two amazing Christmas Gifts being offered in world. The first I would like to mention is a brand near and dear to my heart. A brand I loved many years ago, and its safe to say their designs are still the best, their quality is to die for and their generosity at Christmas still impeccable: Chop Zuey. Like years past, they have a magnificent advent calendar for both male and female characters for 12 days. Don't stress if you have missed some as you can easily collect the past days before the calendar is taken down.


I used one of this years advent gifts to help style  really simple everyday look that really speaks true to my character and style. Speaking of my style, I wanted to bring in the next free gift you can get this year: LeLutka Lilly Mesh Head. Amazing right? This new head is yours free this Christmas season. My biggest fear when taking the leap to a mesh head was loosing my look. I had read how a mesh head can be hard to replicate what I had with my system head. But I can honestly say, I still love it. I was able to keep my look so that I still look like me. Its got gorgeous textures, a very user friendly HUD, all the add-ons you could hope for and a great support community. Please see the LeLutka website, here, for their instruction manual.

So I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. You will see more of me in the New Year and I cannot wait to share.


Jewelry: Daisy Mine - Chop Zuey

Mesh Head: Lilly - LeLutka

Hair: Cristal - Tableau Vivant

Shoes: Shanti - Maitreya Gold

Dress: Vintage Lace Gown - Maitreya


No comments:

Post a Comment