Sunday 31 January 2016

Work Day Grind ft. Snowpaws, Lazuri & Tableau Vivant

So its Monday for me, and its back to work. I have had a lot of RL obligations to past few days and this pregnancy is really kicking my ass! But now its back to work! I have since acquired two new sponsors (posts to come)! I cannot wait to show you all I have in store! So today as I sit in my office I was inspired by Snowpaws wonderful Serenade dress in plum! I know how odd I keep blogging colors? :o But I couldn't sway from the darker side of me that influenced my accessories.  The thing I love about this dress is the reality of its simplicity. Its just so easy to wear, the lines and cut on it are not only flattering in SL, but I can easily see this translate into something I would wear RL that most body types could feel confident in and that's something I really love. This pieces texture and fit are just wonderful as always! This dress is paired with a stunning floral neck scarf which features a beautiful back detailing ( you will have to see for yourself) and classic Debut Shoes from Snowpaws (Slink High Feet).

Also, you might have noticed, I have a new favorite hair store! I am in love with this color! I find its so unique and flattering so I wanted to give a big thank you to Tableau Vivant for really catruing a beautiful spectrum of reds and gingers in their hair styles! It is such a fresh change for me and I love it. They do amazing unisex gifts, stunning textures and all sorts of styles.... so if you are not in the group yet, what are you waiting for!

So please enjoy and make sure you head on down to Snowpaws to grab yourself a copy today!

Dress:Serenade - Snowpaws
Neck Scarf: Serenity Neck Scarf - Snowpaws
Shoes: Debut Heel (Coal) - Snowpaws
Jewelry: MVW 2013  Lolita Paragon - Lazuri
Hair: Champagne - Tableau Vivant
Lipstick: Black Matte 1  - blackLiquid
Eyeshadow: Dark Red Eyeshadow - M.O.C.K Cosmetics
Tights: Fishnets (Style 3) - AviCandy
Poses: Pencil Skirt - PosESioN

No comments:

Post a Comment