Saturday 24 April 2021

Horse Fever ft. Fatal Fashion

 Happy Weekend to all of you! Hope everyone had a fabulous day, the weather was great here and we got to spend the day outside. I am going to continue that tonight by stepping outside for a riding lesson in world tonight. But obviously I need to do it in style, and the fastest way to get ready is always with ::Fatal Fashion:

This here is Outfit 230 which is a beautiful nude colored set. Many people will say, imagine wearing that riding a horse, I say watch me! This fun cropped top and mini skirt come with everything you need for a stunning outfit. And the shoes! Oh the shoes! I love these nude heels and they are going to be a staple for me this summer. And if maybe this nude doesn't quite suit your skin tone, this stunning set comes in 4 other colors: white, black, pink and red!


But seriously thou, I wanted a horse with as much sass as me, and thank fully I found one #photobombed. I honestly did not notice this in the photo right away, but now that I have, I love it! Horses are always so calming, weather it be SL or RL, these peaceful giants bring great joy to my life. 


                                                                      Sizes

Outfit: Outfit 230 - ::Fatal Fashion:
  • Top                                                        Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, HG, Physique
  • Skirt                                                       Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, HG, Physique
  • Heels                                                                                 Belleza, Maitreya, Slink
  • Bracelets                                                                                   Unrigged Mesh
  • Earrings                                                                                     Unrigged Mesh
Hair: Dani - Exile                                                                                Rigged Mesh

Tattoos: Delight - CAROL G                                                              BOM & Appliers


SLURL     Flickr     Facebook     Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment