Thursday 15 April 2021

Sunflowery Welcome ft. LUXE Paris & Moondance

 These posts are always the most fun, it is a time when I get to introduce you to another amazing store that I am honoured to work alongside and represent! So can we please give a welcome full of sunshine to LUXE Paris!

So to kick things off, I wanted to share this beautiful Sunflower set that includes the top and pants. This fitted mesh top fits like a glove, even over the shoulders where you can occasionally see gaping in straps like these! But I was so amazed by the quality and detail of this top. And the fun sunflower design brings this killer look with a dash of spring. The pants are a lovely high waisted and belted monochrome black with wide legs, which is all the rage right now and I am really loving it.

To compliment this, I wanted a really fun jewelry set that I knew I could match wonderfully to this look, and when it comes to the perfect color matches you can never go past the Moondance Boutique pieces with their signature HUDs. So today I am sharing Candice in a fun yellow garnet look. This stunning set comes with the necklace, drop style earrings, bracelet and rings.

I matched these with a fun pair of shoes from MH Unique in yellow and by grabbing this new hair from TRUTH. I love when hair as the accessories in it as I find it's the most seamless for fit. One thing I really loved about this one was the accessory HUD has the option for many different changing the hat and ribbon separately. 

                                                                           Sizes


Top: Sunflower- LUXE Paris                                                Freya, Slink, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

Pants: Sunflower- LUXE Paris                                              Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Slink, Legacy

Hair: Taren with Sunhat - TRUTH                                                       Rigged Mesh

Shoes: Yannis - MH Unique Design                                           Belleza, Maitreya, Slink
  
Jewelry: Candice - Moondance Boutique                                            Unrigged Mesh



                  SLURL    Marketplace                                              SLURL    Marketplace

                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment