Monday 5 April 2021

Midnight Sparkle ft. JR Wolf Creations

 I just had to share this with you. I mean I cannot wait to introduce you to her, her name is Breksta and she is a part of the JR Wolf Creations family. 

Ok ok, now that I spit it out, without further delay, I want to share with you the prettiest formal black gown I have seen in a long time! I wear a lot of black, and a lot of formal. I used to do a ton of full glam upscale event styling and blogging, and I have really been in a bit of a rut with formal. Really nothing has POPPED right out to me like this. So when I saw this, I knew I needed to get it on and share it right away. The sparkle in the gown is stunning (on the skirt) with the visible multi tulle layers. The bodice is beautifully rouched and the strap ties are so detailed. 


                                                                              Sizes

Dress: Breksta - JR Wolf Creations                                  Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique

Necklace: Royals -  RAWR                                                                    Unrigged Mesh

Earrings: Royals -  RAWR                                                                    Unrigged Mesh

Shoes: Paula - N-Core                                                              Belleza, Maitreya, Legacy, Slink

Rings: Venus - RAWR                                                          Kupra, Maitreya, Legacy, Love Momma 

Tattoo: Liang Arms - CAROL G                                                                    BOM

Hair: Bethy -  Sintiklia                                                                              Rigged Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment