Monday 31 May 2021

Darkness & Roses ft. VENGE & JR Wolf Creations

 Anyone else feel the creativity flowing today> Maybe it was a little bit easier thanks to these two lovely teams but I can't wait to share this with you. I've done my fair share of fru-fru looks, so lets get to the dark stuff shall we?

My favorite favorite favorite place for all things alternative for makeup is VENGE. They always have exactly what I am looking for. And this pack is everything you will ever need. Her name is Damnation and she comes with appliers, but my favorite, 30 BOM tattoo layers. I am a huge BOM fan, as I love to be able to create and customize. You will see that I am currently wearing two layers (2&5) to create this look.  If you really want to get the creative juice's going, throw on a few layers and see what you can create. 

So we know my go to for the alt make up, but where did I want to get my clothes from? Obviously Dark Wednesday! Did you know, most Wednesdays, JR Wolf participates?! I really hope you do because then you would have picked up this beauty last week, but if not, keep your eyes peeled and make sure you check out what will come this week, its always the best! This beauties name is Rose Red and can now be found in the main store. 



                                                                          Sizes

Top: Rose Red - JR Wolf Creations                                  Isis, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, HG

Pants: Sally -  JR Wolf Creations                                Freya, HG, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

Shoes: Wendy - CULT                                                         Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

Makeup: Damnation  - VENGE                                            BOM, Catwa, Genus, LeLutka
  • Damnation V5
  • Damnation V2
Hair: Penance - Stealthic                                                                     Rigged Mesh

Body Tattoo: 
  • Only Bones - Identity Body Shop                                                     BOM
  • Anatomy Tattoo - ::YaYo::                                                                BOM

Neck Tattoo: I Can't Breathe - CAROL G                                    BOM & Applier

Piercing: Skull Love - *PKC*                                                           Freya, HG, Legacy, Maitreya

 
  SLURL     Flickr     Facebook     Marketplace          SLURL     Flickr     Facebook     Marketplace                                                                                                                      Discord     Insta

No comments:

Post a Comment