Saturday 29 May 2021

Night Out ft. ::Fatal Fashion::

 It is Saturday night, the weather is fine and things are starting to reopen. I cannot believe its been well nearly two years since I stood on a subway platform on my way to a local club to have a night out with the girls. So I guess in all that waiting, I have had time to curate the perfect outfit for such occasion and ::Fatal Fashion:: has served up my daily dose of perfect again with Outfit 233

I've always loved a fuller skirt and this cute mid thigh look is both sultry and classy. The optional harness adds another level and texture to this look while color blocking. Pair it  with their cute pink socks and pumps for a complete style. Lastly, to really elevate this look, they have paired it with a statement necklace and earrings that are just adorable. I cannot express enough how much I love their pieces individually and when styling other pieces, how often I come back to my Fatal Fashion favorites. If your looking for the best deals in SL, this is it. 





                                                                       Sizes

Outfit: Outfit 233 - ::Fatal Fashion::
  • Dress                                         Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Venus
  • Harness                                     Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Venus
  • Socks                                                                  Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink
  • Shoes                                         Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Physique, TMP, Venus
  • Necklace                                                                           Unrigged Mesh
  • Earrings                                                                             Unrigged Mesh
Tattoo: Arm Orn - HORL                                                                  BOM
***GROUP GIFT***

Hair: Harmony - Stealthic                                                          Rigged Mesh

PHOTO SIM: Sinful Society 


SLURL     Flickr     Facebook     Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment