Thursday 13 May 2021

Shop O'Clock ft. ::Fatal Fashion::

 Hello Retail Therapy! Are you gearing up for all those weekend sales? Make sure your dressed and ready to go because we weekly binge - which honestly happens all week - ramps up on the weekends for me. I tend to have later nights and more time since the kids eat up a chunk of my time during the week. I always make time to get my shop on. 

So for this weekend, I will be strutting all around time in one of my favorite outfits from ::Fatal Fashion:: my favorite one stop shop for killer outfits. Tonight I bring to you Outfit 037 and she features a stunning back with subtle print lining, gold studded pumps, the most versatile choker style necklace with drop hearts and a fun flowy dress. Honestly thou, I love a good bad and this ones just so cute, big enough for that clunky wallet and all the kids jazz that gets chucked inside, it really is the stunning little details in these sets that bring it together. 

To pair with this, as its been a little cook this week, I went with a stocking with a fun cut out on the back to add a bit of personality and to break up the black. I do love, black on black on black thou. I feel like it will never go out of style. Paired with a bold lip, you will look perfect in a flash. 

                                                                             Sizes

Outfit: Outfit 037 - ::Fatal Fashion::
  • Purse                                                                                            Unrigged Mesh
  • Shoes                                                                                     Belleza, Maitreya, Slink
  • Necklace                                                                                      Unrigged Mesh
  • Dress                                                          Belleza, eBody, Fitmesh, Lara, HG, Physique, TMP, Tonic

Hair: Thinking of You - Exile                                                                 Rigged Mesh

Stockings: Erika Stockings - N-Core                                 Freya, HG, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Lara

Rings: Aaliyah - (Yummy)                                               Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink

SLURL     Flickr     Facebook     Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment