Tuesday 4 May 2021

Elegance ft. Moondance Boutique & ViSion

 Nothing like a quiet weekend to refresh and relax before jumping back into my mountain of work. I haven't done a glam look for you in a little while so I wanted to share a really elegant look with you today. I have a First Communion coming up soon and this really emulates the look I want to achieve on that day.

So lets start up close and work our way out today. I want to begin by introducing you to Porscha and she is a glam statement set from Moondance boutique. These dazzling gems really add some classy personality to your dresses. The clunky jewels look stunning and really dress up a simple neckline by drawing attention to the face.


So where did I get this perfect simplistic dress? ViSion of course! This stunning gown comes in two options, ombre and solid for each color option. It does also come with a harness necklace, which really makes the look more casual. You can do so much with this long bodycon style stress while it flatters your curves. This stunning dress is named Sofia  and she is the perfect, just past the knee length. This length is by far my favorite for elegant look.


To complete this look, I paired it with one of my favorite pointed toe pumps from REIGN. If you want to elongate the look of your legs, choose a pair without the ankle wrap, but luckily for me, in SL I am very tall!

                                                                                 Sizes

Dress: Sofia - ViSion                                                                            Freya, HG, Isis, Lara


Shoes: Liz - REIGN                                                                  Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Lara, Slink

Jewelry: Porscha- Moondance Boutique                                                   Unrigged Mesh
  • Necklace
  • 3 Earring Options
  • 2 Bracelet Options
  • 2 Ring Options 
Hair: Metropolis - Stealthic                                                                         Rigged Mesh


  SLURL     





No comments:

Post a Comment