Thursday 4 March 2021

Jewels for Days ft. Moondance Boutique

 With the lockdown, and us staying at home forever in our comfy clothes, one of my new favorite things to do is find the perfect way to make our more glamourous accessories everyday friendly and I think I found the perfect set for it. I want to introduce you to Candice from Moondance Boutique. This beautiful set comes with earrings, necklace, rings and bracelets. 

This beautiful drop style earring and necklace can be glammed up with your favorite gown, or simply extenuate the neckline and style up your favorite yoga pants. Bringing an element of put-togetherness to what otherwise is a very simple yet comfortable style. Also, I want to touch on the ring, I love it. I am getting a very similar vibe to my wedding ring set in RL here, and I love the guard ring solitaire combination. 

I just love the print on this Sylvia set from Bumblebee, it is a special edition I picked up at Shop and Hop over Valentines Day and its just got the cutest patterns in it.  If your looking for chic loungewear this is the place to go. To polish off the look I treated myself to the fat pack of Taylor booties I have had my eyes on for a while now at ViSion so keep your eyes peel'd for more.

                                                                                  Sizes

Jewelry Set: Candice -  Moondance Boutique                                          Unrigged Mesh
  • Necklace
  • Earrings
  • Rings
  • Bracelets
Outfit: Sylvia (Special Edition) - Bumblebee                         Maitreya, HG, Physique, Freya, Isis, Legacy
  • Bomber Jacket
  • Leggings
Hair: Brink - Stealthic                                                                                  Rigged Mesh

Boots: Taylor Boots - {ViSion}                                                    Freya, Isis, HG, Legacy, Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment