Saturday 27 March 2021

Submit

Some nights, I just want to share the more vulnerable side of myself. I had the time of my life curating this outfit for an event with my family in SL. It really brings through the vulnerability of giving over the most fragile bits of yourself and allowing someone else in, to help shape, mold and rebuild. 



                                                                         Sizes

Bodysuit: Chain Me Up - SKAIDE                                        Traditional Mesh Sizes
 
Shoes: Kalina - UTOPIA                                                      Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

Tattoo (Arms & Legs): Delight - CAROL G                               BOM & Applier

Tattoo (Chest): Devotion - CAROL G                                          BOM & Applier

Hair: Penance - Stealthic                                                                  Rigged Mesh

No comments:

Post a Comment