Sunday 21 March 2021

Prints are In ft. ViSion

 One fun trend I am seeing is bright colorful pants and leggings and bold prints. I am just having so much fun with all these amazing designs coming out. I wanted to share a style with a top I have shot before, just showing how much a print can really change a design. So let's not waste any time and jump right in to the Ayda top by {ViSion}

We have seen this top in the classic set and my yellow look, Walking on Sunshine, here. But were we all paying attention to the post, that weekend she released it in a print and let's just say, its a great twist to this lovely set. Another great way to mix and match your your Ayda top is by pairing it with the new recent pants from Joanna. These high waisted leather textured pants go with everything but really jazz up this look for a night out on the town.

And you might have noticed but I have a sweet spot in my heart for a good killer platform shoe. It truly is my favorite way to tie off an outfit and that's why I have been loving MODA! I really need to do a post featuring some of their pieces because they really are just the perfect bow on every outfit.  So stay tuned, and I will work on bringing that to you soon.



                                                                                Sizes

Top: Ayda (Print Edition) - {ViSion}                            Freya, HG, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Petite, Lara

Pants: Joanna - {ViSion}                                                           Freya, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya

Necklaces: Ava - RAWR                                                                             Unrigged Mesh

Shoes: Bindi Platforms - MODA                                                        Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

Hair: Sultry -  Stealthic                                                                                  Rigged mesh
  

No comments:

Post a Comment