Wednesday 17 March 2021

Lucky in Green ft. ADDAMS

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Ensue the usual green cover post for the year. I wanted to share with you a new find of mine that I am just in love with, and not only for St. Patrick's Day. I actually originally took some classic studio shots of this killer look, which maybe one day I will share one day, but I wanted to share something that I am grateful for, and lucky to have found in SL. And its thanks to them that I had the opportunity to take these fun shots. So a big shout out to my Bloodlines family and all the joy they have been bringing me. 

But lets get back to fashion. I recently visited a new store called ADDAMS, not new, but new to me. And I just had so much fun exploring the store and putting together a fun look. These pieces were actually grabbed a little over a month ago, and not originally intended for today, but hey it worked out great! The cut, texturing and fit of their clothes are awesome and with their wide size range I love how inclusive it is. They are definitely on my list of places I want to feature again!



                                                                              Sizes

Top:  Babe Long Sleeve - ADDAMS                       Freya, Isis, Legacy, Lara, Petite, Perky, HG, Slink O

Pants: Kristal Laced Jean - ADDAMS                                    Freya, Isis, Legacy, Lara, HG, Slink O

Hair: Willow - WASABI                                                                             Rigged Mesh

Shoes: Nyla Studded Platforms - MODA                                             Maitreya, Belleza, Slink

Bellybutton Piercing: Lovely - -Secrets-                                      Maitreya, Legacy, Kupra, Freya    

Rings: Majik - : CULT :                                                                Maitreya, Freya, Kupra, Legacy

Nails: Stiletto Nails with Strapped Applier- VENGE                      Maitreya, Signature, Legacy

Blush & Highlight : Holiday Glam - Voodoo                                            BOM & LeL Evo 

No comments:

Post a Comment