Thursday 11 March 2021

Looking for Serenity ft Tachini

Today I want to share something with you as I search for Serenity, really I am just searching for anything other than the utter chaos that is consuming my household at this moment. As the weather warms up, I am finding myself in need of a nice sweater and vest to venture out while the air no longer hurts my face. I so I wanted to share with you a lovely look I put together with some pieces from Tachini and some of my favorite casual jewelry pieces. 



                                                                          Sizes

Top: Serena Shirt Long - Tachinni                                   Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

Vest: Serena Vest - Tachinni                                            Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

Jeans: Serena Jeans - Tachinni                                       Freya, HG, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya    

Heels: Ella Heels - Tachinni                                           Belleza, HG, Maitreya, TMP, Legacy

Hair: Penance - Stealthic                                                               Rigged Mesh

Necklace Flutterby -  Gossamer Jewelry                                      Unrigged Mesh

Earrings: Flutterby -  Gossamer Jewelry                                     Unrigged Mesh

Rings: Heather Set 1 - [ kunst ]                                                     Bento Rigged

No comments:

Post a Comment