Tuesday 23 February 2021

Back To My Roots ft. VENGE

 I have some amazing news that brings me so much joy. Much of my roots in modeling came from a very dark past, and by that I mean alternative, gothic and killer fashion, I have a deep blackness in my soul that will never truly go away, and it always seems to draws me back in. These roots will be surfacing more and more as I have partnered with VENGE (again!) to bring you the best second life has to offer. 

So let's jump in to a revisited piece, her name is Vatical and she is just so pretty. The detail in the bodice, the back and leatherwork is just the best. It features the option of system layers or tattoos so make sure that your body is BOM compatible. Edgy, sexy and alluring this piece is sure to turn heads, seriously thou, while out finishing off this look I had  strangers message in about 10 minutes complimenting this outfit! You will also notice in the style card that I am using the Venge Stiletto Nails! Bit of a sneak peak but that post will be coming at you soon and I can not wait to simply dive deep into those nails and teach you all about them. Curious now? Pop into store while they are on sale, you will not be disappointed. 


                                                                        Sizes

Outfit: Vatical - VENGE                                   System Layers, BOM/Tattoo Layers, Unrigged Mesh
  • Shoulder Pieces                                                                                                      
  • Bracelets (L&R)                                                                                  
  • Tights
  • Bodysuit 
Shoes: Lanah Laced Platforms - MODA                                      Belleza, Maitreya, Slink

Nails: Stiletto Nails w "Strapped" - VENGE                             Maitreya, Legacy, Signature

Earrings: Mia - RAWR                                                                         Unrigged Mesh

Hair: No_Shallow - NO.MATCH                                                   Rigged & Unrigged Mesh

Rings: Majik - : CULT :                                                          Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya


I have updated my sponsor page so check it out if your ever in need of a quick URL, and find some additional resources and links below!

SLURL
Facebook
Flickr
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment