Saturday 27 February 2021

Casual Blues

Sometimes, you just need that perfect outfit to get out and about and just get all that shopping in. With me, it feels like an international sport with how much of it I do, I train hard and the proof is in my overflowing but neatly organized inventory.  Anyone else love the weekends? I am thoroughly obsessed with Seraphim and all these weekly sales and its safe to say that my inventory grows by a decent amount every time.

So for the occasion, something stylish and chic is my go to. These jeans and bomber jacket are an inventory staple for an easy to put together polished look. And the shoes, oh the shoes, are so darn comfortable and look just fine. They are a medium heel, so not as high as I usually wear but perfect for that weekend grind. 


                                                                       Sizes

Jacket: Sylvia - Bumblebee                                          Freya, Isis, Legacy, Lara, HG, Physique

Jeans: Chiara Set Pants - Mangula                                 Curvy, Freya, HG, Lara, Legacy

Shoes: Kenya - ISON                                                 Freya Mid, Legacy Mid, Lara Mid, Slink Mid

Hair: Gambit - Stealthic                                                                      Rigged Mesh

Necklace & Earrings: Serena Teardrop - Maxi Gossamer                Unrigged Mesh

Ring Set: Heather Rings (2) - [Kunst]                                                 Rigged Mesh



No comments:

Post a Comment