Monday 22 February 2021

Party Ready ft. Mangula

 I am so excited to share with you a recent find of mine, not only do they have quality outfits but they have amazing subscriber gifts with no group space needed. I love a good subscriber program because it allows me to stay up to date with everything I need to know while saving me from the issue of there never being enough group space.  What about you? Do you love subscribers? Aside from the gift I often prefer them as I get a perfect little NC pop up onto my screen from all my favs, much easier than the drowning of notifications and notices I get. 

So let's get down to it, enough of my rambling. Today's style is brought to you by Mangula, I had heard of them before but was so happy with what I saw at Shop & Hop that I decided to check them out and I love the versatility of their outfit sets. Today I have featured their newest subscriber gift, Daring Girl. 




                                                                              Sizes

Outfit: Daring Girl -  Mangula                          Curvy, Freya, HG, Kupra, Lara, Legacy, Perky & Petite
  • Dress                                                                                                
  • Body Suit                                                                                        
  • Top
  • Shoes (Long, Medium Short)
Hair: Brink - Stealthic                                                                               Rigged Mesh

Eye Shadow: Hard 12 - ::Stunner Originals::                                                BOM

Necklace & Earring: Ava Adore - RAWR                                               Unrigged Mesh


No comments:

Post a Comment