Wednesday 24 February 2021

Formal Introductions ft. Bauhaus

Good evening everyone! Hope we are all staying safe and feeling good. Today I want to share with you a killer power suit I found while shopping around. I initially saw it on Flickr and knew I had to get it!

This piece from Bauhaus is just gorgeous. The lovely pantsuit is tailored to flatter the body in all the right places while the lace style cutouts add so much depth and detail. To pair with this show stopper suit, I went with a simple yet elegant teardrop style layered necklace and earring set from *Pervette*. To finish the look off I went with a classic pair of pumps with a coreset laced back for some added texture. I styled down this glam look by letting down my hair with a loose wave and a neutral makeup palette.




                                                                                                    Sizes

Body Suit: Shelby Suit (Brown) - Bauhaus                            Legacy, Maitreya, Perky & Petite

Shoes:   Celine Corset Pumps (Black) -  [Gos]                         Maitreya, Belleza, Legacy, Slink

Hair: Clarity - Stealthic                                                                        Rigged Mesh

Necklaces: Mirage  - *PerveTTe*                                                        Unrigged Mesh

Earring: Mirage  - *PerveTTe*                                                            Unrigged Mesh

Rings:  Moon Rings - LIVIA                                                                     Bento

No comments:

Post a Comment