Friday 19 February 2021

Love Me Not by Fatal Fashion

 Okay, so you have seen a few posts now by Fatal Fashion, and well that is just because I love it! I finally got around to pop by the store and fell in love even more! One item there I made sure to grab was this stunning group gift! They do a weekly group gift!  Are you in the group? No?! Why not because this piece is just so "wow". I had to share it with you. Pop in today to find out what the current gift of the week is.

I styled a little differently than usual, I am sure we all realized I went with brown hair?! Crazy right? This is my natural color in my First Life, and I just fell in love with this outfit I wanted it on my body. I am in a process of self love and discovery right now, and I am definitely learning to love my luscious brown locks.  Let me know what you think, I think I will start doing some more brown styling. I love red hair, and wish it was on my head. But I am done with the damage that I had to my hair in achieving that red for the last few years in real life.




                                                                                Sizes

Outfit: Outfit 011 - Fatal Fashion                                            

Includes:
  • Jumpsuit                                                                              Lara, Freya, Isis, Venus, HG, Slink
  • Heels                                                                                      TMP, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink
  • Bracelet (L&R)                                                                                   Unrigged Mesh

Hair: Clarity - Stealthic                                                                                  Rigged Mesh

Tattoo: Upper Arm Tattoo No. 9 - Neighbour Newbie                         BOM & Omega Applier

Rings: Venus - RAWR!                                                                      Kupra, Legacy, LM, Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment