Saturday 6 February 2021

Kitty Love ft. Asteria

 I have just been having so much fun lately, cleaning and organizing my inventory which is giving me to opportunity to pair old with new pieces I love. While digging away I found some old gems and remembered how much  I love a good kitty costume. I truly am a neko at heart as it was a huge part of my past in Second Life before the modeling and styling. 

Bringing back fond memories of RPG Sims, Gor and my Artemins bow, maybe I will photograph that old look for everyone one day. But for now, here's a happy hybrid of a sexy little kitty while my love of Neko has rekindled my heart and merged with my glam fashion sense.

 This dress is from from Asteria and is just booming with detail.  It really is  just lovely from all angles as it  featuring  a beautiful cut out front and this stunning lace up back.  Shown here with my favorite faded boots by N-Core, this degraded boot fades up the legs and onto the sides, elongating the legs and allowing the tail to really pop

                                                                                                                  Sizes

Dress & Panties: Lia - Asteria                                               Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, HG, Physique

Bracelet & Earring: Nur - FINESMITH                                                 Unrigged & Resizable    

Ears & Tail: Neko - Magika                                                                      Unrigged & Resizable

Hair: Meow - Magika                                                                                Unrigged & Resizable

Boots: Gradiant Platforms  - N-Core                                                    Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya

No comments:

Post a Comment