Tuesday 16 February 2021

Hugs and Kisses ft. Envious

 I am so excited, Valentines day was a blast with the fam, but on Valentines day I woke up to over 200 subscribers on Flickr! I am so in love with each and every one of you and the amazing community in Second Life.

I wanted to share this by showing you an amazing gift that is so amazing I need you to stop what you are doing and go pick up now before Shop & Hop closes on the 18th of February! I had so much fin with this look, and I hope you love it just as much as I do.

This outfit set is a gift from Envious and includes the sweater, skirt and boots. Its honestly so great, and even better, the quality is to die for, the style is so sexy and free. It literally sounds too good to be true. 

To elevate this, I paired it with some beautiful pieces of art etched into my skin. I love a good tattoo and honestly, I do not wear them enough! I need really up my tattoo game because these are just so damn pretty. And unlike in RL I can have all the things! Every time I look at tattoos in Second Life, I get real fever to go and add to my ink in my first!  

I love me a good headshot and I really wanted to share with you these amazing accessories. These nails from ~ ~Ysoral~ ~ are the bomb. With an easy to use HUD (I have the fatpack) I am able to change this nail to one of 10 stunning colors, while adjusting both the gem and metal options to have these suit any outfit. I am loving the bento nails from ~ ~Ysoral~ ~, and I have grabbed a few different ones and I am sure you will see them again. 

Another feature of this headshot is this lip applier! I have not used to many make up appliers since my return to the game, but I am finding, I really love them. Its been a labor of love learning how to make sure these are fitting and working properly, but I am so glad I did! These beautiful lips are from Trend. I paired it with this killer highlighter from TREND as well. 


                                                                             Sizes

Outfit: Kisses Love - Envious                                                          Freya, Maitreya, Legacy

Hair: Penance - Stealthic                                                                           Rigged Mesh

Nails: Luxe Nails Mercure - ~ ~Ysoral~ ~                   M.Lara, Belleza, Slink, Legacy, Ebody, Alta, Ini 
  
Rings: Venus Rings - RAWR!                                             Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Love Momma
 
Tattoo (Leg): Side Flower Tattoo -  [:ARDEN:]                                BOM & Applier
Tattoo (Hip): Flower Leg Tattoo -  HORL                                                BOM

MAKEUP
Lips: Exotic Lip Gloss - TREND                                                  LeL Evo, LeL Origin, Genus, Catwa
Highlighter: Diamond Face Highlighter - TREND                                    BOM

No comments:

Post a Comment