Tuesday 8 December 2015

Get Ready For Christmas ft. Boudoir

Raw Shot: AzrealMidnight Resident
Dress, Hat & Boots: Christmas Baby - Boudoir
Lipstick:  Vixen Gloss - Beautiful Deluxe
Eyeshadow: First Impression (Forest) - .:Glamorize:.
The holidays are fast approaching and before we know it we will be welcoming in the New Year. So before it passes us by I wanted to show one of my favorite stores that always has some awesome holiday outfits: Boudoir. I find they have such an amazing selection of stunning works of art. If your looking for something out of the ordinary or themed, this is the place to go. So lets talk about why I love this outfit. For one, we all love our slink shoes (or similar concept add-ons) but not everyone has them and these STUNNING boots non-slink; meaning anyone can wear them. And as much as I love my slink, these shoes are just as stunning if not better than some of my slink compatible shoes. The shape they give your legs is just oh so sexy. And with the gentle bell add-on (which is resizable) you can be sure this will fit anyone! Second, the poinsettia textures and small details really make the skirt. There sure was a lot of work put into each and every one of her outfits. Lastly, the mesh dress is very figure flattering and is completely adorable on its own without the added hip pieces. The had is just an added bonus - this right out of the box outfit is easy to style and perfect for your next festive gathering!

Raw Shot: AzrealMidnight Resident
Dress, Hat & Boots: Christmas Baby - BoudoirNecklace: Shahy - Lazuri
Lipstick:  Vixen Gloss - Beautiful Deluxe
Eyeshadow: First Impression (Forest) - .:Glamorize:.
 So with a ready made outfit what is left? Well lets see hair (Wasabi Pills), nails, makeup and jewelry. All of which are really simple and don't take much of your time (talk about convenient). So for this look I again went with a simple Lazuri. This set is a little old but its timeless. Glamorize also offers amazing quality makeup so I thought this eyeshadow was just perfect.

I apologize for the short blog post today but I am dead smack in the middle of exams! Merry Early Christmas and I hope you enjoy your festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment