Sunday 13 December 2015

Lazy Sunday ft. Lybra & Tableau Vivant

Shoes: Triumph - N-CORE
Jumpsuit: Donna Jumpsuit - Lybra FROM On9
Purse: Basic Purse Purple- Luas Urban Style
Jewelry: Noor- Lazuri
Hair: Champagne - Tableau Vivant FROM COLLABORO 88
Background: Solaria 26 - KaTink
Pose by PosESioN
So I know I missed a day! I had so many errands to run as I am going on a trip to Australia and things are just piling up on my to do list! Today included so this will be short sweet and to the point (taxis in the style card above.

I styled this outfit perfect for your day to day running around, fashionable and comfortable. All of these amazing pieces are well textured and perfectly stunning so please go grab a demo!


Shoes: Triumph - N-CORE
Jumpsuit: Donna Jumpsuit - Lybra FROM ON9
Purse: Basic Purse Purple- Luas Urban Style
Jewelry: Noor- Lazuri
Hair: Champagne - Tableau Vivant FROM COLLABORO 88


No comments:

Post a Comment