Monday 7 December 2015

Peace for All ft. LaVian & Lazuri

So, I guess I am going to keep throwing curveballs at my readers with this new blog. As you know for my blog I have always taken my own photos (mediocre graphics and all - but I do my best with what I have got). Today, I did not take them but they were taken by my RL fiance on his mega computer, AzrealMidnight and I think the graphics were just awesome so these are raw shots (minus fonts, etc.)  So please be gentle but this is the first time he has ever taken SL photos and I am very proud of him!

Now that we have our photographer mentioned, lets jump in with another place that is new to me that I am in L.O.V.E with: LaVian & CO. Have you been there? Great! No? Then you have to go check it out (SLurl provided). I swear coming back into modeling after a break and there are so many amazing people to talk about. This designer has top of the line textures. This alone will make you swoon but if you're indecisive which colors you want to wear she has AMAZING HUDs that give you so many color combinations it's unreal. There is literally a never ending list of possibilities with her pieces. So once your done swooning over her stunning pieces we can continue to talk about this number below. This amazing gown is a great way to start off your LaVian & CO collection or add to it because its everyone's favorite: free. This stunning gown with a color changing HUD is a part of the Peace on Earth Hunt (if you couldn't tell from my uncreative blog titles!). If your not a huge fan of hunts and you had to do only one store, this would be it. It comes with a whopping 35 colors for both the top and the skirt so you can mix and match as you please! Below is obviously the red and white but the brown skirt is also stunning! This dress blew me away so much that I knew it has to be the focal point for my next blog and while you are there check out her "Lost In Paradise" dress to get a sneak peak of my next blog featuring LaVian (which should be coming very very soon!). But before we move on, I want to discuss why I love this dress aside from all the amazing features above. This gown is stunning but it is casual enough for everyday wear making it very unique. The drop neck with the modest top makes classy and elegant. The bold belt creates a stunning silhouette that accents your waistline and the skirt is just long enough so you can get a peak at whatever stunning shoes you choose to pair with it.

Dress: The Devil In Me - LaVian & CO
Jewellery: Naomi Gartner MVW2013 - Lazuri 
On to the close up. We will begin by talking an old favorite of mine: the Tango Lips by .:Glamorize:.. We all have those go-to lipsticks buried in our bags somewhere and this set definitely makes my top 10. Coming in a wide variety of colors I can find a lipstick for any occasion here.

Dress: The Devil In Me - LaVian & CO
Jewellery: Naomi Gartner MVW2013 - Lazuri 
Lipstick: Tango Lips (Redhot) - .:Glamorize:.
Last but definitely not least, another old favorite: Lazuri. I do need to go and grab myself some updated work as most of my stuff is unfortunately a little dated. But this doesn't stop Lazuri from blowing away many modern companies in my personal opinion. These pieces will never get old as their amazing detail and quality is something that will never change. Similar to the dress, this set also comes with many color change options so that you can fit it with any looks!  So please take a moment of your day and go see the amazing work of Zuri Lyric.

Sooo.... that's it for your latest Serupta Update! Please subscribe to stay tuned for tomorrows update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment