Sunday 6 December 2015

Peace on Earth

So as for the 8th year in a row that the amazing Peace On Earth (POE8) has been on. So just for those who do not know about this amazing hunt it starts at PurpleMoon and consists of well over 60 stores in which you get to hunt for a globe in each of the participating stores for a free item! These items never disappoint so for this blog I wanted to style a look consisting of items from this hunt!

Dress: Angel Dress POE8 - Lyrical B!zzare
Shoes: Chained Heels POE8 - AnaMarkova
So letès jump right in with this awesome dress found at Lyrical B!zarre. It is a mesh dress with is MODIFY and to me this was a big deal seeing as much of what I find now is not. It come with a really simple texture (that you could change if you like but I kept it) and the ability to color change it. This dress hugs your hips and creates a long silhouette with its plunging neckline. The eep sides adds a bit of sexyness to it as well creating many angles that look creat on this dress. To add a bit of me to it I wanted to add a flashy belt but a nice jacket would be a nice touch too! This dress comes in white and also comes with a stunning back piece and ribbon belt.

Also featured in this photo is AnaMarkova. These heels arre slink compatible (high) as seen above and have a great color to them. Its the color that I chose to make the dress above!  These heels are a definite must add to your shoe collection - especially if your like me and have a bad habit of always buying black shoes. A nice pop f color will do you well and these are elegant and casual enough that they can e worn and styled with many different outfits. (HINT: there is also a stunning gown available at this store for the POE8 hunt so make sure you check it out!)

Makeup: Rockstar POE8 - Rapture
Luna: Body Art POE8 - Luna
Necklace: Forever Angel Celestite Wing Necklace - Dressed By Lexi 
So again lest dive right in with another awesome enhancement for Slink. These nails from .::Luna::.. This awesome poe gift gives you 8 different textures with a mild holiday these for you nails (both mani and pedi!). The thing I like is the subtle designs are great for the holidays but can be worn anytime of the year! 

Next up, Dressed By Lexi. To compliment your previous hunt item by Lyrical B!zzareès plunging neck line, a stunning simplistic necklace. This sweet wings design is perfect for year round wear. It is well textured and I found myself not needing to edit it at all (which was a huge plus being over 7ft tall in SL).

Last but not least is this awesome eyeshadow by Rapture. I am also wearing the lip texture but I did a little color editing to it for creative purposes on photoshop (but its a stunning brown-copper color). So for your efforts at this wonderfully peaceful hunt you can also get your hands on a stunning full face makeup!

All in all, I think that the diverse items that you find on hunts are defitly worth the effort as it exposes you to new designers you might not have other words heard about. So take a break and get hunting!  So thats it for my Serupta Update! I look forward to seeing you all back here for tomorrows update!

No comments:

Post a Comment