Monday 14 December 2015

Winter Avante Garde ft. Boudoir, Gaeline Creations & Finesmith

So this will be a short and sweet styling blog today featuring the outfit I used in the 23rd Pazzo Challenge with L'Amour. I came in second by one point which is amazing for my first time in runway in over 2 years! I look forward to next months but I wanted to share this with you. Styling Info Below! And there is so many awesome designers involved in this masterpiece of mine!

One thing that I do want to talk about are these lashes. I have always hated fitting lashes! It is such a pain and because of that I have like one pair of prim lashes I like to use and that's that. But I was talking around and this was recommended to me by an amazing model, Blue Porchers (limo to her awesome blog!). This place has some awesome HUD based lashes. Now see, I have NEVER liked the way mesh lashes photograph and because of this I wrote them off. I thought there were cheap and dime a dozen till I learned about Gaeline Creations. These are the best lashes I have now and I have to go back to get more! The amazing HUD lets you save presets as well for your various shapes so you only ever have to edit them once! Needless to say, if you are looking for something convenient and amazing. Go check them out!

The core of the outfit really came from a mixture of Boudoir sets which I love but the main set is called Winter. With this you can pretty much get the basics of this look and add to it as you please as it is a simple and elegant way to spice up your winter look!



Style Card Information
Makeup Layers:
     *Tribal Designs Totemic - Madrid Solo
     *Eyeliner V2 - Gaeline Creations
     *Mile High Eyeliner - VA
     * Black Eyeliner - LS
   
Lashes:
     *Mysteria Mesh - Gaeline Creations
   
Hair:
     *Ice Queen Winter Frozen Hair - Boudoir
     *Ice Queen Hair Attachment - Boudoir
     *Delemza - Truth Hair
   
Snow Emitter:
     *Endless Winter Woman Angel - Irrisitable
   
WIngs:
     *Arena Muse - Finesmith
   
Dress:
     *Winter Ice Queen - Boudoir

Wolf Fur Shoulder
     *Miss Iceland - Boudoir
   
Jewllery
     *Shahy Set (Blue) - Lazuri
   
Shoes:
     *Ice Queen Winter - Boudoir

Nails:

     *Let it Snow (Slink Applier) - Tashi

No comments:

Post a Comment