Sunday 27 December 2015

Hunting Crows in the Dark ft. Wiccas Wardrobe, Chrysalis & [MC]

In time of darkness if you relax there is always something beautiful. 
Leggings: Lavinia Leggings - Wiccas Wardrobe
Top: Nagini Top - Wiccas Wardrobe
Pasties: B&W Dual Body Suit Pasties - .::PaQ::.
Mask: Face Mask - [MC]
Make-Up:Tucker (Male Design) - Madrid Solo
Hair: Hawk - Wasabi Pills
Headpiece:Crow Tree Headpiece - Chrysalis
Backdrop by KaTink (Dominated)
Pose by Posesion
There has always been a dark side to me. My RL and SL are both blessed but a typical day in the life of me is never ordinary. For this submission I decided to focus in on my SL passion: avante garde. Modeling is my SL and god knows I wish I could in my first life. So a typical day you see, is shopping and hunting, scowering like a crow to find something dark, something beautiful to display.

For today's post I wanted to share with you my full body shot for my application to MMI (Mr. & Miss Model International). The theme was a day in the life of you. I know this is kind of, how would I say, out there for the theme, but I feel like it truly captures what brought my into modeling which is who I am in SL, and that is dark avante garde. There is nothing I love more then to style looks like this and this is who I am. I found the crows to be extremely symbolic and I am just in love with this entire look.

I do want to take a minute to talk about Wiccas Wardrobe as they really inspired the start of this outfit. I was scowering marketplace while wearing my crow headpiece and I came across their store and just fell in love. They offer everything different is really the best way to describe it. I have never seen a store with such unique pieces. Well textured and amazing quality, please take time to take the limo and take a peak at what they offer or visit their Marketplace store here.

Pairing with these stunning mesh pieces I choose a unique headpiece by Chrysalis. I just love the texture and detail of this Crow Tree piece. It really adds depth and character from the outfit taking it to the next level. These creations are found on Marketplace only and are all amazing! I love this store and swear by their quality so please here is your limo and take a quick peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment