Friday 25 December 2015

Miss SL Qualifications December 2015

Hair: Faye - Truth
Jewelry: Black Ice - Chop Zuey
Lipstick: Black Matte 1 - blackLiquid
Collar: Secret Collar - Azoury
I know I have been kind of AWOL but my RL has been super amazing. I have moved to Australia so I have been dealing with Jet Lag and meeting the future husbands family. I am hoping to begin blogging soon as possible! But for now I will have to go to daily to a weekly blog and slowly work my way up to a daily blog but I promise all the new stuffs will be coming your way they just need to be photographed and edited!

But I am happy to announce that I have made the qualification round for Miss SL 2016 with my December entry above. I love a good headshot and this ones a new fav! It is fairly simple and is not really edited (just a few smoothing) but I kept it pretty natural. With a great computer to take pictures thanks to the hubby, I love the look of my raw SL and there might be more raw shots to come (actually there will be tomorrow with another announcement).

I sincerely want to wish you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Serupta household to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment