Friday 4 December 2015

New Beginning ft. Hilly Haalan & Tableau Vivant

So, I know I kind of dropped off the face of the Earth for some time but I am BACK! For this new beginning I feel like a new blog will only do it justice but please feel free to check out my old work here.

It is an interesting perspective to return to the industry some time latter when a lot has changed but I am facing these new challenges one step at a time and continuing to learn. I couldn't do it without my stunning Momma Ava (who I am so proud of for her nomination for her second Avi Choice Award!).

People to have changed and moved up in the industry so I have a lot of catch up to do, so I decided I would start with a new chapter all together.  To do this I decided to feature two new designers to me.

The first one I want to talk about was suggested to me by again, Momma Ava. She knew she had to show me these stellar boots that would drive me insane, and sure enough I went out and bought a whole bunch of boots from Hilly Haalan. These boots blew me away. The way they shape your thighs and calves are just wow. These boots were perfectly crafted to give you some sexy legs. The detail and quality of these Slink Compatible boots is to die for and if you do not own a pair, I highly recommend you go and check her out. These boots come with a color changing HUD so that you can customize them to suit your own personal style.

Boots: Asha Long Boot - Hilly Haalan
So as you saw from the image above the next store I want to talk about is Tableau Vivant. I am sure you are all much more acquainted then I am but for me this was a big change. This mesh fits so well and the texture is just stunning. I found this at Collaboro 88. So if this style interests you hurry up and grab your copy now! For me this was a big change. This hair again can be purchased in various sets with a color change HUD for maximum indecisiveness of what to wear! I chose to grab the basics set so that I had a wide range of colors to choose from. Always being a red head, I fell in love with the black which for me is a HUGE change... so keep updated on what I decide to keep next.


Hair: Mood Hair - Tableau Vivant
Jewllery - 2013 Valentine Set - Finesmith
So to wrap this post up I wanted to choose something familiar. One of my favorite jewelers: Finesmith. Still around these nearly two years latter I have had a peak at her new stuff and I can say it is still stunning.

So we will call it a wrap for today! Keep updated for next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment