Saturday 5 December 2015

Winter Gala ft. Snowpaws,Wasabi Pills, MONS & Lazuri

So today I again wanted to highlight somewhere new to me which I now have also heard amazing reviews of from other models: Snowpaws.

Originally I wasn't looking for something new but I couldn't help myself and I just had to blog it! I was doing the Peace on Earth Hunt so that I could grab some new things from new designers, head home and try them on. But when I got to Snowpaws I couldn't help but notice the stunning group gift they currently have available for all their members. I immediately joined and spent some time wandering around and I can definitely say: wow. So if your not a member yet, please go join and take a moment of your busy SL day to see what other amazing things they have to offer while picking up your POE8 hunt item (I don't want to spoil it but its another amazing gown.)

Okay so back on topic now, the group gift. This gown is called Paloma and is made with high quality mesh pieces. The gown body extenuates your natural waistline giving you an angelic silhouette. If this isn't enough the high front neckline contrasted with the plunging back is an added wow factor. This sparkling shawl is just enough that it is easy to match with your favorite jewllery sets. The added prim maxi skirt give the dress a whole new definition (but in my opinion the gown is stunning with and without it - so its almost like you get two amazing gowns). The skirt adds some amazing volume that flows perfectly while walking making it amazing for some quick snapshots. I can't wait for my next blog featuring Snowpaws - so keep updated to see what other treasures I find next!


Dress: Paloma Group Gift - Snowpaws
Okay so you have the perfect gown.... now what? Well you have to style it of course and for this, I picked three designers that my two years ago - I loved that are still around making SL a beautiful place to me. So lets dive right in and talk about all of these lovely designs.

From the top down, we will begin with hair. Comming back to SL after my break I have realized that mesh hair is really the norm now a days (from what I have seen) and the quality of it has greatly improved. What a treat! So two years ago, I fell in love with Wasabi Pills and to this day, they are still my first love. As you all might know, red hair is my thing and there is nothing in their reds pack that I do not swoon over - my personal favorite was "gingerbread" (as seen below). So needless to say when I needed new hair this was my first stop and I fell in love with Poppy. This elegant up-do is not only well made, textured and the whole deal, but it has just enough personality to it that its unique. The loose strands are very realistic and day great depth and detail to an already amazing style. I highly recommend you go grab a demo and see for yourself. This can definitely be one of the go to hairs for any formal occasion.

Hair: Poppy - Wasabi Pills
Jewllery: Enchanted Diamond - Lazuri
Makeup:Lipstick Glamorous (Brown) - MONS
Nails: Classic Fingernail - MONS
So before I write a whole essay on hair, lets talk everything a girls best friend: diamonds. This stunning piece comes from another personal favorite over the years, Lazuri. If I had to pick only a handful of jewelers to wear ever again, this would definitely be in their at the highest level of urgency. With the amazing color change options that they offer you can use any set for almost any occasion to match any outfit.Not only is it so multi-use but its stunning. The detail that goes into designing each and every one of these sets is to die for. This is a old set and you cn see how much it withstands the test of time. To this day this is still one of my favorite sets. Christmas is just around the corner guys and if your looking to spoil your loved ones, pop by the store and if you don't know what set they might light. a gift card is a great gift too - hint hint! Before my break I also had the opportunity of working alongside this beautiful family and they are just as beautiful as the jewels they design. 

So last but not least in my essay of blogs, MONS. Closer to the end of my time in SL, I discovered this amazing gem and I am proud to see how much they have grown because this place truly deserves it. If your looking for quality makeup and accessories take a minute out of your hectic day to pamper yourself here. Not only did I choose these classic nail appliers for my slink hands in this photo but this lipstick is killer. Brown can be hit or miss, and this definitely hit the bullseye for me. With just enough definition this lipstick is perfect for any neutral style that you want to add a bit of pop too! I actually own quite a bit of MONS makeup so please stay tuned for more photo ops featuring MONS in my upcoming blogs! For the nails, I am relatively new to slink hands, but I do enjoy them oh so much and the classic HUD from MONS offers 6 classic colors ( white, black, yellow, red, blue and purple) for you to use. Thi will definitely be in my arsenal for a quick simple nail. 

So we will call this a wrap for the Serupta Updates today. Please check in tomorrow for more amazing news!

No comments:

Post a Comment