Wednesday 9 December 2015

Red Carpet Red ft. PurpleMoon & Beautiful Deluxe

So I apologize, these have all been pretty late in the day for me but with exams I am doing all I can to keep up. So for today's blog post we will keep it short and sweet with a personal favorite designer: PurpleMoon (taxi attached!).

Before I left I was in love with her stuff and I will admit I checked in on what was going on here in my absence. Her stuff is only improving and if you are not a part of this amazing group, please go join it ASAP! This dress is a lovely group gift and it really shows the texture talent at this store. Not only does she sell stunning gowns but she can dress you head to toe hair included!

This gown mesh gown gives you an picturesque hourglass figure and the non slink gloves make it wearable by all (just have your prim nails ready ladies). This really is a one stop shop, but the detailed neckpieces adds depth to the dress making it easy to style. This dress really speaks volumes for itself..

Dress: Ingrid (Group Gift) - PurpleMoon
Hair: LuLu ft. Catwa
Lipstick: Vixen Gloss - Beautiful Deluxe
Nails: Class Nails - Beauty Addict
Pose by Katink
Background: Flake (20) by Katink
And before I go I want to talk about one more thing: Beautiful Deluxe. These palette lipsticks are a must have in your arsenal and you will find I use them alot! So hop by the store and pick your up today!

Soooo I am sooo sorry I am still sorting my studio and storing all of my poses and things have been all over the place but I promise starting tomorrow I will get my shit together for you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment