Wednesday 6 January 2016

Ballet for Thought ft. Snowpaws & Angelic Provacateur

Dress: Ballerina (Blueberry) - Snowpaws
Shoes: Locked Ankle Ballet Boots - PG
Jewelry: Kotar - Finesmith
Makeup: Ice - Angelic Provacateur
Hair: Amanda - Catwa
Pose: Ballerina 03 - 
So again! I have so much news to share with everyone. I am proud to announce my latest sponsor: Snowpaws. I am both proud and honored to be a part of this amazing company. Check out the sponsors tab above to see a link to the mainstore and the market place store.

So let's start it off with a post featuring a stunning ballerina dress from Snowpaws.This stunning gown was a huge challenge for me as I am new to mesh body and I was determined to figure it out! And I did! This dress comes with many appliers for a variety of mesh bodies as well as regular SL body as well. The appliers were easy to use (noob friendly) and really motivated me to work on the Maitreya Lara body I am now using - but I do also own the Slink Physique and like that quite well as well. So this gown has a beautiful bodice with a stunningly textured flexi prim skirt to add some movement and volume to this style. The devil is in the details with this stunning piece. Needless to say, I cannot wait to see what Carrie Snowpaw creates next!

To style this I also wanted to talk about Angelic Provacateur, currently a makeup sponsor I work with. This design is called Ice and features a stunning blue lipstick and simple eye makeup. Its a great way to really draw attention to the face with this majestic and vibrant lip!

To polish this look I choose a dramatic high updo with the Kotar plae blue set by Finesmith.
Makeup: Ice - Angelic Provacateur 

No comments:

Post a Comment