Tuesday 12 January 2016

Quick Buisness ft. Hilly Haalan & Chop Zuey

Outfit Includes Top Pants Shoes & Purse: Lenny - Hilly Haalan
Necklace: Violet Flame of Purity - Chop Zuey
Hair: Cristal - Tableau Vivant
So again, you all know how much I love Hilly Haalans designs! This was another look I purchased at the fashion show last month that I fell in love with. Why do I love it? Because tits just so realistic of the work week. You have a meeting to go to and your not in the mood for a dress? A killer pair of dress paints and a blouse will do the trick! Want to go out after a long day, open it up flaunt a low necklace and go from business to sexy in under 10 seconds!

I love how versatile and easy this just looks. I a comfortable in it, I can go just about anywhere and you can really make it down to earth with a nude face. You can look well put together and natural in one piece!
Eyeliner: Mile High Eyeliner - Mock
Eyeshadow: Chrome Nude - .::S::.
Lipgloss: Shane 3 nude - MONS

No comments:

Post a Comment