Monday 4 January 2016

Lazy Sunday ft. Hilly Haalan

We all have those lazy days, and for most its Sunday (despite it being Monday here in Australia) I think my body clock just hasn't caught up yet. So for today I wanted to feature something for the lazy kinda days when you really just want a stunning outfits that isn't to hard to put together. I fell in love with this outfit walking down the runway during the premier show that Hilly Haalan held. I bought it on the spot and I think it is just perfect. I have been meaning to blog this for a while but I don't love it any less, life has just been so busy.

This outfit come with the jacket, pants, purse AND shoes! Its a one shop folder'd outfit! Maybe add a ring if you like, some casual hair, your favorite lipstick and you are ready to do! The texture detail is spectacular and the mesh fits amazingly. I tried it with both my Maitreya, Slink and default body all of which I love. This amazing piece is called Tara. Please enjoy!
Jacket, Pants, Shoes, Purse: Tara - Hilly Haalan
Hair:Cristal - Tableau Vivant
Background by KaTink
Pose: Fashion Life 1 - PosESioN

No comments:

Post a Comment