Wednesday 27 January 2016

Upcoming 55L Thursday @ LaVian & Co.

So this is going to be a new segment of my blog! Since I do a fair amount of in-store modeling I want to show you the awesome designs! So these are going to be more raw shot like and not background edited! I will take these on spot while modeling them just as a way to show you whats new and going on with the awesome designers in my life!

So today's shift, is LaVian & Co. ! And its Thursday (well here it is.... probably not for you yet)! So do you know what that means? New releases! Yes I just about barely had time to style a look for today's shift right before. I logged in and checked our releases and fell in love with a dress called Unwritten (I am wearing Bag 2). This high fashion chic piece offers style that is easy to wear and so universal. Coming in so many amazing prints and colors you can't go wrong! I paired this with the Amity Pumps also by LaVian & Co.

So what were my finishing touches? A pair of classic white bangles by LoLa, Cristal hair from Tabelau Vivant and a stunning dark nude lipstick from {MUA}. I wanted to keep this simple as a way to show you, you don't need to go overboard with the styling when the dress is this good. It is more then a dress its a statement piece! Also, you don't need to go expensive on the styling! Take pieces from other outfits, mix and match and see what you can create today!
Dress: Unwritten (Bag 2) - LaVian & Co.
Hair: Cristal - Tableau Vivant
Bangles: White Chunky - LoLa Creations
Lipstick: Dark Nude - {MUA}
Poses from Pencil Skirt Set by PosESioN

No comments:

Post a Comment