Thursday 14 January 2016

Party Night ft. Ghee

So, I know for most of the world its still Thursday but its Friday here and I am ready to party! So why not show you all my new favorite party outfit from Ghee. I am very fortunate to work with these lovely ladies and I am just in love with the new collection which can be see at the Ghee Blog.

I wanted to go with a really simplistic style for this because I really do think the outfit is just so stunning. It is so detailed. I have it worn on my Maitreya Mesh Body and you can see it fits like a glove! It really is quite wonderful! The color I am wearing is Freesia and its a stunning hot pink. For me, working at Ghee I have noticed that they have amazing colors and so much of my wardrobe is neutral or black and white. So I am really going to work on incorporating color into my styles.

This outfit is composed of three amazing Ghee items: the Karis Top, Palazzo Pants and the Lana Heels (for slink high feet). I have also styled with the Fall 2015 Nails HUD for a perfect freesia match from Ghee. This outfit is just so damn fun. It works great to dance with as it has amazing movement, it is well textured and the shadowing is awesome. They really outdid themselves with this collection.

Top: Karis Top (Freesia) - Ghee
Bottom:Palazzo Pants (Freesia) - Ghee
Shoes: Lana Heels (Freesia) - Ghee
Nails:Fall 2015 Nail Applier HUD for Slink Hands - Ghee
Jewelry: Shania - Lazuri
Lipstick: Vixen Gloss IX Shade 1 - Beautiful Deluxe
Hair: Poppy - Wasabi Pills

No comments:

Post a Comment