Sunday 10 January 2016

Falling in love with Ghee & MUA

So, I have a new store that makes me melt, well its not new and I have always loved their stuff but I am happy to announce I now work for them as a store model: Ghee! It is an honor to work alongside these lovely ladies in such a welcoming environment! They have a new line out and I will be blogging that ASAP but go check it out!

So I had my first shift last week and I think I did really well! There is always room for improvement but for the first one I wanted to style a nice casual look- which for me is hard! And I love it! I have never done anything like this! I think he pieces in this pack are essential for everyone wardrobe!

This outfit is worn on the Maitreya Mesh Body that I am now in love with. The appliers fit beautifully and the textures are amazing. The sweater kit comes with both traditional neck and long wide neck fits for those who like to change it up. I am new to mesh bodies and it was easy to apply and just lovely all together. The fitmesh jeans were 100% easy and they come in a variety of hot colors. The purse is a stunning addition to any outfit and the color change HUD makes it easy to accessorize with many different outfits. I paired all of these new additions with my favorite slinky bow pumps! Also available new the new party collection!

Sweater: Cable Knit Turleneck (Cerulean) - Ghee 
Pants:Skinny Jeans (Carbon) -Ghee
Shoes: Slinky Bow Pumps (Cerulean) - Ghee
Nails: Fall Nails HUD (Slink Hands) - Ghee
Purse: Crocodile Volta Case - Ghee
 So something different today for the blog. A raw shot! I know I know huge change, where is my editing? Well its's not that I was lazy, which I am, but its just I wanted to show the raw amazement of this lipstick. I have been meaning to blog a MUA product for a while as I have soooo many that I love but I have been so busy! This  one thou, I am in love with. Most nudes in game are so odd looking, to brown or to pasty. And this just is perfect! This color is available now on Marketplace for default avatar head for 25L! If your looking for something new, go check out their marketplace store.

Jewelry: Spring Pastels - Lazuri
Lipstick: Dark Nude - {MUA}

No comments:

Post a Comment