Friday 22 January 2016

Ice Princess ft. Snowpaws

Dress & Crown: Windswept - Snowpaws
Skates: Ice Skates  - ANA
Makeup:Tribal Totemic - Madrid Solo
Hair: Muse (Pastel) - Tableau Vivant
Pose: Fetish 1 - PosESioN
Today I have for you another amazing piece by Snowpaws. This new release is just stunning. I was literally in awe and I had such an awesome time styling this look. This windswept gown was just perfect to hope on the ice and go. I felt like a princess. and I just had to go something different! It took me forever to get it just right with how I wanted it but this dress can be styled so many different ways its amazing. Wear it on the beach, to an event, on the ice, lounging around, shopping, you name it!The textures of this dress are elegant and poised to represent a detailed lace. If that isn't enough the crown to match is so detailed I just about fainted! This mesh dress comes in a variety of mesh sizes, regular clothing layers/alphas, and mesh appliers as well (Omega & TMP).

 I do not normally play with colorful hair when styling but this one just spoke to me. I really wanted to try something different and I just love the way it turned out!And I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment