Wednesday 13 January 2016

Donna Lucia ft. Angelic Diva

Dress, Hat & Purse - Donna Lucia - Angelic Diva
Shoes - Audrey Pumps - Ghee
Jewelry: Noor - Lazuri
 So time for another update featuring the lovely ANGELIC DIVA. When  I received the Donna Lucia Outfit, I fell in love. There is so much glam and casual in SL you can pretty much throw it all into the same categories but I thought this was just so different! It is classy, elegant and amazingly textured. The lace on this mesh if one of the most realistic I have seen in a long time, almost so that I haven't worn it in ages (despite my love for it).  This dress reminds me something that royalty would sport for a casual outing so I styled it so! With stunning jewels and a classic pointed shoe this outfit made me swoon. You can wear it out shopping, you can wear it to a buisness event, you can wear it to a semi casual event or an evening party. It is so versitile. And like all of SL new addiction to mesh bodies, I decided to show this stunning gown on my Maitreya Lara Body.

This outfit come with the hat, clutch and dress which is just amazing to begin with! It comes in Fitmesh and also offers sizes for Bellezza, Maitreya, Slink and Slink Hourglass; so no matter your preference this dress will work for you! My favorite part is the waistline. It is so figure flattering and the detailed bow around the waist just gives me butterflies.

So please pop by the store and take a look at this amazing statement piece for your wardrobe. Style it, save it as an outfit and you will be set to run to just about any occasion for last minute plans!
Dress, Hat & Purse - Donna Lucia - Angelic Diva 
Shoes - Audrey Pumps - Ghee
Jewelry: Noor - Lazuri
Hair: Wet Look Hair - TuTy

No comments:

Post a Comment