Sunday 24 January 2016

Laying to Rest A Beautiful Soul ft. Ghee

I wanted to make this post in honor of a beautiful soul that was lost to early in this lifetime. Loss is never an easy time in life and I am very happy that I was able to stand by my fiances side and be there for him to the best of his ability while he works through this challenging part of life. On a happier note, this outfit is killer - I know terrible timing huh. But the detail of this set (which includes the pill box hat, the dress and the shoes) is amazing right? Price? Well its a group gift! Even better! The Ghee group has a 250L join fee but as you can see its worth every penny! They also keep up some older gifts so with that price you get one then one (even better!) and a new one every month! Groups always have their amazing benefits especially at Ghee! So stop by the store and if I am working at the moment hit me up for a chat. I would be happy to help you!

Dress, Shoes & Hat: January Group Gift - Ghee
Jewelry: Noor - Lazuri
Poses: Pencil Skirt Set - PosESioN

Dress, Shoes & Hat: January Group Gift - Ghee
Jewelry: Noor - Lazuri
Poses: Pencil Skirt Set - PosESioN
Lipstick: Blood Matte 1 - Black Liquid

No comments:

Post a Comment