Thursday 21 January 2021

A Sweet City Gem ft. Little Fox

 As lockdown keeps a coming I find myself dreaming of walking down the street, rediscovering my city and enjoying the fresh air. One day right? So for now, I will take a stroll virtually, staying safe at home with my family. While strolling along, I cam across another fashion designer with awesome quality products, so let me share it with you, I am so excited!


Super cute right? I am wearing Little Fox's Miley dress, which was recently moved onto their marketplace so you can grab it right now, here. This sexy little mini dress pairs well with everything and comes in Maitreya, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Freya and Alice


An old favorite for hair for me was Wasabi Pills, which has since changed its name to WASABI, but it is still the same beautiful colors and pieces I love. This hair and hat combo called Willow is currently discounted for only 100L in a color pack of your choice, so if your looking for a steal of a deal and some great hair, pop in and check out what they have in store. This is a Rigged Mesh Hair and it comes in two sizes. 

To match this hat. I went back to something I am very familiar with, N-Core. A lot has changed since I was last around but I am happy to see that they now sell shoes made for the mesh bodies! The boots come in Maitreya, Bellezza, Slink and TMP. Even better, these fat pack boots come with a dress and can be grabbed alongside many other group gifts at their store for a steal of a 250L join fee. 

Style Card

Dress: Miley - Little Fox
Hair: Willow - WASABI
Boots: Calyssa - N-Core
Tights: CableKnit tights applier - Ghee

Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: LeLutka Evolution Line

No comments:

Post a Comment