Thursday 28 January 2021

Look of the Day ft. Little Fox, Exile & BB

So will keep it short and sweet today, just wanted to share some more finds, quickly while my kids take a break from online learning. As I work more and more on my fitness journey, I find I get more inspirited to try new things. And mum tummy aside from 6 pregnancies and 2 children, I have a new goal. I would love to be able to wear something like this confidently. So I am writing it down and putting it out there.

This cute little sweater by Little Fox (Taylor) has been recently moved to their Marketplace store so you can buy it now without even getting out of bed. Click the link below to go right to the page! The comes in sizes, Lara, Freya & Legacy.

And this hair? So cute right? Easy to style, classic to wear, Exile really hit the mark for a 50L Friday deal. To the best of my knowledge they participate in this event weekly. So be sure to pop in each weekend to check out what they have on offer. This is still available today so be sure to pop in before it changes tomorrow, and then go back tomorrow to check out their next style, I am so excited! This hair is called Jaelynn and comes in 2 rigged mesh sizes with color HUD



 These jeans, I am pretty sure you have seen them a few times, that is because I love a good high waisted pant and this is the closest in game I have found so far. Maybe its the mommy tummy again, but a good crop and high waisted jean is just my favorite. I got a whole lot of but and I prefer it to be covered. 

Hair: Jaelynn - Exile
Jeans: Common Jean w Belt - Bumble Bee
Boots: Jana - Mangula
Jewelry: Idril - Purple Moon
Nails: Ballerina Long Solar (Bento) - Stunner Originals

No comments:

Post a Comment