Saturday 2 January 2021

My Heart Caged ft. ^.^Ayashi^.^

 Happy New Year Everyone. Hope you had a great time with your loved ones to the best of your ability this crazy year.  Last night, while working on my inventory, organizing, unboxing goodies; I got really inspired. I was going to finish my inventory before posting again but I could not stop myself. 

So cheers to a collaboration between the old and the new as we move into another year of unknown.


One of the things I love about all the Christmas Events is learning about new stores. One I learned of is called Ayashi. Let's just say I have been looking for new hair since my return, trying to find me "it places" and this will definitely be one of them. They are such bold and playful styles, and their color palette rocks. 

This gift here is actually a group gift for their FREE group, and we all know how much I love my reds. Its a beautiful color with color changing hair ties. Grab your taxi here, and please go check them out!


Latex Suit: Heroine - Sn@tch

Hair: Ivonne Flair - Ayashi (GROUP GIFT)

Heels: Triumph - N-Core

Necklace: Noor - Lazuri

Liptsick: Unholy - NOX

No comments:

Post a Comment